Over the years, Clayton, USA has added more and more pick options to our custom guitar pick line. I have realized that, currently, we offer five different white guitar pick options for custom printing, and some of you may be wondering which white pick material will be best for you?
Here is a quick guide to help you out!
1. White Delrin Picks: These are basic, bright white picks, similar to tortex material. They have a semi-gloss finish. They work best with dark, bright, and bold colors for custom designs. Black print is the best for this material.
2. Acetal Picks: Some customers choose acetal for custom picks because they have already tried our regular Clayton acetal picks and love them! Acetal picks are professional grade; known for having an excellent grip to them. They work well with a variety of colors for designs, as long as the shades are not too light. They are semi-transparent, so you want to keep this in mind for two-sided designs. They also can support full bleed backgrounds (except black) and photos.
3. Eco Picks: Eco picks are playable guitar picks, though they are not as durable as some of our other materials because they are a biodegradable plastic. However, if you are getting picks purely for promotional use, or give-aways, they are awesome because they can support absolutely ANY artwork. We have done photos, light color shades, high detail designs, and full coverage backgrounds, and they always turn out beautifully on Eco material!
4. White Pearl Picks: Our white pearl material is distinctive because it is marbleized, and has a glossy finish. These picks also work great with a wide variety of colors and can support light color shades (even light grey). You will just want to be aware that the marbleized quality will show through in the design that is printed on them (unless it is black print).
5. Carbonate Picks: Carbonate material is plain white, like white delrin, but with a gloss finish like white pearl. Carbonate, like white delrin, works best with bright and bold colors for the designs. We offer carbonate picks as our less-than-100 pick option… You can get custom carbonate picks in sets of 30 or 60, while our other white pick options have a minimum order quantity of 100.
To order your custom guitar picks, visit www.claytoncustom.com today!
Here at Clayton, we like to notice when we see designs that are linked together through a similar idea, so that we know what uses customers may have for custom picks besides for playing guitar. The picks shown here are some designs that we’ve produced recently that all have a commonality; they are all religious picks. We think that custom guitar picks are a great idea for churches to use as a giveaway item. Designs like these are also great for Christian rock bands to throw to their fans at concerts. Right now, Christian picks are the most popular that we have noticed for religious-themed picks, but we are hoping that we will get more designs from customers that represent other religions as well. We have seen a great variety in the Christian custom designs that will include crosses, Bible verses, and other religious graphics. The picks shown here are a variety of materials that we offer for custom design, including colored delrin in yellow (.73 gauge), acetal, and white pearl. So if you are looking for a special guitar pick that has significant meaning to you, design your custom pick today at www.claytoncustom.com.
We have a really neat pick for this week. It is a guitar knob picture on a white pearl pick. The knob looks amazing on this pick and looks 3-D on it! Very impressive! The detail is amazing with our print on this pick, and it is literally eye popping! This pick was designed by The Tone Brothers. They are a really amazing Atlanta based band. To find out more about them please read their bio and check out their website below.
“Brother Doug McCombs has been laying down outrageous TONE with his guitar for the past 35 years. A veteran and founding member of Atlanta-based bands Fear Glory, Texas Crude and Gracie Moon, he’s opened for the likes of John Mayall, Buddy Guy, Ian Moore, and Gov’t Mule, and jammed with Jeff Healey. Whether rocking a packed house while headlining at Buddy Guy’s Legends in Chicago and B.B. King’s Blues Club in Memphis, or grooving alone in his kitchen, Doug and his guitar engage in a dialog of the heart that transcends the moment. A dialog inspired and enriched by echoes of the soul-shaking TONE of his heroes– Jimi Hendrix, Mark Farner, Robin Trower, and Stevie Ray Vaughan–yet defined by his own distinctly righteous signature. Listen to him play, and know how it feels when a man and his guitar achieve total, ass-kicking TONE. TONE Brother Greg Hester grew up around Old School Gangsters & Legendary Wrestlers in Augusta, Georgia. Truly great music instantly changes the context, transporting the listener to the artistʼs world. With a clear understanding of his heritage, Greg introduces us to the voice of Southern Soul, infused with a TONE as heavy as the hot July haze. Along the way, Greg has shared the stage with Robin Trower, Warren Haynes, Johnny Winter, and Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings, among others. He captivates even the most jaded of crowds with a stage presence, charisma, and burn down the house intensity reminiscent of his idol and inspiration, James Brown. The power and passion of his singing is matched by the heart and humanity of his songwriting. Listen to him sing and, and witness a man whose art bears witness to the strength of soulful survival and the regenerative essence of TONE.”
These white pearl custom picks are a must see. They all have their unique styles. The wavy peace symbol with the wavy pearl is a great match for the style of artwork. The fireworks on the Opry design look almost real as the white pearl provides a little twinkle to the sparks. If your going to give away guitar picks, I’d highly recommend our white pearl picks because they make an excellent presence with the pretty pearl look. If you have questions about our white pearl picks don’t hesitate to give us a call with your questions we’ll be glad to help. Just dial 1-877-752-9484. You can also learn a lot about our picks by clicking on our FAQs.