Over the years, Clayton, USA has added more and more pick options to our custom guitar pick line. I have realized that, currently, we offer five different white guitar pick options for custom printing, and some of you may be wondering which white pick material will be best for you?
Here is a quick guide to help you out!
1. White Delrin Picks: These are basic, bright white picks, similar to tortex material. They have a semi-gloss finish. They work best with dark, bright, and bold colors for custom designs. Black print is the best for this material.
2. Acetal Picks: Some customers choose acetal for custom picks because they have already tried our regular Clayton acetal picks and love them! Acetal picks are professional grade; known for having an excellent grip to them. They work well with a variety of colors for designs, as long as the shades are not too light. They are semi-transparent, so you want to keep this in mind for two-sided designs. They also can support full bleed backgrounds (except black) and photos.
3. Eco Picks: Eco picks are playable guitar picks, though they are not as durable as some of our other materials because they are a biodegradable plastic. However, if you are getting picks purely for promotional use, or give-aways, they are awesome because they can support absolutely ANY artwork. We have done photos, light color shades, high detail designs, and full coverage backgrounds, and they always turn out beautifully on Eco material!
4. White Pearl Picks: Our white pearl material is distinctive because it is marbleized, and has a glossy finish. These picks also work great with a wide variety of colors and can support light color shades (even light grey). You will just want to be aware that the marbleized quality will show through in the design that is printed on them (unless it is black print).
5. Carbonate Picks: Carbonate material is plain white, like white delrin, but with a gloss finish like white pearl. Carbonate, like white delrin, works best with bright and bold colors for the designs. We offer carbonate picks as our less-than-100 pick option… You can get custom carbonate picks in sets of 30 or 60, while our other white pick options have a minimum order quantity of 100.
To order your custom guitar picks, visit www.claytoncustom.com today!
Those of you who are long-time Clayton Customers may have seen that we offer Eco friendly guitar picks through our site at http://www.steveclayton.com/ecopicks.php. Before now, these picks were only available with the standard Clayton Eco logo printed on them. Now we have added them to the options for custom printed guitar picks! Check it out at www.claytoncustom.com! Eco-Picks are an earth-friendly product made of a unique agricultural (non-petroleum) based polymer that is made utilizing renewable energy. Eco picks are made of a plastic that is certified compostable (BPI Certified to ASTM D6400). Now you can rock with a good sounding pick & be responsible to the earth while you do it! The custom Eco Picks are available in two colors; white and natural, and can be printed with any colors on one or two sides. They come in a standard shape and medium (.80mm) gauge. Shown to the left is an example of the natural colored Eco pick with a custom design. Order your own custom Eco picks today!