Over the years, Clayton, USA has added more and more pick options to our custom guitar pick line. I have realized that, currently, we offer five different white guitar pick options for custom printing, and some of you may be wondering which white pick material will be best for you?
Here is a quick guide to help you out!
1. White Delrin Picks: These are basic, bright white picks, similar to tortex material. They have a semi-gloss finish. They work best with dark, bright, and bold colors for custom designs. Black print is the best for this material.
2. Acetal Picks: Some customers choose acetal for custom picks because they have already tried our regular Clayton acetal picks and love them! Acetal picks are professional grade; known for having an excellent grip to them. They work well with a variety of colors for designs, as long as the shades are not too light. They are semi-transparent, so you want to keep this in mind for two-sided designs. They also can support full bleed backgrounds (except black) and photos.
3. Eco Picks: Eco picks are playable guitar picks, though they are not as durable as some of our other materials because they are a biodegradable plastic. However, if you are getting picks purely for promotional use, or give-aways, they are awesome because they can support absolutely ANY artwork. We have done photos, light color shades, high detail designs, and full coverage backgrounds, and they always turn out beautifully on Eco material!
4. White Pearl Picks: Our white pearl material is distinctive because it is marbleized, and has a glossy finish. These picks also work great with a wide variety of colors and can support light color shades (even light grey). You will just want to be aware that the marbleized quality will show through in the design that is printed on them (unless it is black print).
5. Carbonate Picks: Carbonate material is plain white, like white delrin, but with a gloss finish like white pearl. Carbonate, like white delrin, works best with bright and bold colors for the designs. We offer carbonate picks as our less-than-100 pick option… You can get custom carbonate picks in sets of 30 or 60, while our other white pick options have a minimum order quantity of 100.
To order your custom guitar picks, visit www.claytoncustom.com today!
This week’s Pick of the Week is for the band Next September, a new rock/alternative band out of Chicago. They were formed and work almost exclusively over the internet from their homes. But that hasn’t stopped them from gaining attention around the world as promising up-and-comers. Their song “Your Time To Shine” has been featured on ESPN Friday Night Fights as well as many other outlets, and, with the help of Pruemedia, they will be the Featured Artist on Season 1 of Million Dollar Push!! You can check them out at http://www.nextseptember.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/
Next September would like to offer a free pick(made by Steve Clayton) and a free digital download of their debut album to the first 5 people who mention Steve Clayton Picks on their Facebook page!!
The Next September custom guitar picks were made on our carbonate pick material, which is a glossy finish white pick. We loved how visually appealing their logo is and the high level of detail turned out very well. To order your own custom picks, visit www.claytoncustom.com today!
We now have a custom guitar pick that you can order in lower quantities of 30, 60 and 100 with a full or single color design (the pricing is the same for single or full color printing). The new guitar pick is called Carbonate. Our Carbonate guitar picks have a great sound and come in white with a glossy finish. They take about 10 business days to produce for either quantity. This pick is great for smaller events and promotions as well as personal use. We can imprint full color on these and often bright vibrant colors look best. They are priced at 30 for $29.99, 60 for $45.99 and 100 for $59.99. Go to http://www.claytoncustom.com to design your pick today!
We wanted to share our new products with you. The first is Duraplex, this material has been in the guitar pick market for years! We use the highest form of the material to resist notiching and give ultimate strength. We offer these picks in 6 gauges and 3 shapes! Next we have Exotic picks. These picks are available in 4 different materials. Sheesham wood is an amazing organic material that will leave you shocked at the warm tone it creates. This pick also has a natural wood grain vertically down the pick that helps tone better flow from your strings while adding strength to the pick. It also features tapered edges that allows for a swift release from your strings. Coconut Shell is a durable and bright organic material that creates increased volume during play and is very dense and tough. Each of the Coconut picks are hand-made with a smooth polish on one side and an indented, roughed grip on the other. Blond Wood will create a beautiful rich tone and is great for playing with when you need a nice rhythm bass as it eliminates brassy tones. The last of the Exotic picks are the Horn which is shockingly bright and durable! It has a transparent brown and amber look. It also has contoured edges and a polished surface that is extremely fast off of your strings. Ever wish you could have a card of Clayton picks you can carry in your pocket, pull it out, and punch out a pick anywhere? Well now you can! We now offer Pocket Picks that come in 6 different gauges, and come in 6 different colors that are denoted by gauge. They are made out of our customized polycarbonate material for a comfortable feel that produces a clean and smooth sound with soft tones. Also, if you like speed picking then you will love our Pocket Picks! Our Liquid Sun picks are so popular we also added two new lines of picks featuring more artwork by artist Chad Carothers (www.chadartworld.com). Eyes Wide Open are influenced by cartoons, music and pop culture and are printed on our White Carbonate material for not only good looks but great sound! Vixens are sure to grab anyone’s attention and ear. They are printed on our grade “A” pearl celluloid for a unbelievable sound.